Jill’s Fun Facts
Update: Winners, randomly drawn, are #3 Netty, #364 Kathy Rando Giannone, and #175 Angela Beach — email me!
Five Fun Facts for my book ALWAYS ON MY MIND, which comes out Tuesday (don’t forget!)
1. I have never had so much fun researching a book before. Hot firefighters? A definite no-brainer. And the real life firefighters who shared their expertise were just as wonderful as any hero I could possibly make up.
2. I based the premise of this book – a pretend relationship – on a crush I had in high school. I managed to convince this crush that we should have a pretend relationship so he could catch the girl he really wanted. Of course he broke my heart. And I was determined to not recreate that ending.
3. I consumed twelve bags of Lay’s Salt And Vinegar chips during the writing of this book. By some miracle, I didn’t gain weight because I was also babysitting a toddler and running my tush off 24/7.
4. The heroine went through six name changes. I love my editor but sometimes we disagree on names.
5. This book probably contains one of the naughtiest love scenes I’ve written to date. Look for it on page….
This book should be readily available next week at Target, Walmart, BN, and everywhere ebooks are sold. Take a pic of yourself reading the book any time next week and post it on my Facebook page, and be in the running to win my next book!!
Oh and if on the off chance not enough of you buy my book and you happen to be in Target, be sure to pick me up a job application. I really want to work there. No, I mean it. I like wearing red and I love their popcorn…
p.s. leave a comment today and I’ll draw three names who will win ALWAYS ON MY MIND on day of release (and if you’re already pre-ordered, you can pick RUMOR HAS IT, my NEXT novel 11/5!!!